What information do we collect through cookies?
Targets of cookies
Cookies can have different purposes and are distinguished according to their function. Our site uses the following cookies:
The absolutely necessary cookies are essential for the proper operation of www.intel-lex.eu. They allow you to properly browse and use site features. Without these cookies, we can not provide effective site functionality.
www.intel-lex.eu uses the Google Analytics service for statistical purposes. However, Google Analytics may use your information to provide you with personalized ads when browsingother websites.
They are used to know the desired language.
How to delete cookies?
You can completely delete cookies by following the instructions below, depending on the browser you are using:
If you use Internet Explorer:
1. Select from the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab
3. Select the setting for the appropriate setting.
If you use Google Chrome:
1. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced”
2. In the “Privacy and security” section, click “Content settings”
3. Click “Cookies”.
If you use Safari:
1. Select “Preferences” and then “Privacy”
2. Click “Remove all site data”.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox:
1. Select from the “Tools” menu and then “Options”
2. Click the “Privacy” icon
3. Find the “cookies” menu and select the relevant options.
What if I Disable Cookies?
This depends on which cookies you have disabled, but generally the site may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you disable all cookies, you will not be able to navigate properly on our site.